By participating in the course which includes accessing this website, participation in the webinar-style sessions and the use of the file storage system as well as any other kind of technology involved hereinafter "Entire Course Platform" of Mindmavin LLC dba as Mindmaven, hereinafter "Company", you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you, hereinafter "Client" are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Entire Course Platform. The materials contained in the Entire Course Platform are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view and or download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the Entire Course Platform for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Entire Course Platform;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, postings, action sheets, photos, videos) to us via the Entire Course Platform, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrecable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
The Entire Course Platform may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:– Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Entire Course Platform. Use the Entire Course Platform to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.– Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Entire Course Platform or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Entire Course Platform.– Use the Entire Course Platform to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.– Gain unauthorized access to the Entire Course Platform, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.– Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Entire Course Platform.– Use the Entire Course Platform to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.– Use the Entire Course Platform to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.– Use the Entire Course Platform to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.– Use the Entire Course Platform to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.– Use the Entire Course Platform to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
The materials on Entire Course Platform are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
"Confidential Information" for the purposes of this Agreement shall include proprietary and confidential information received from Client or in association with project work for Client including, without limitations, customer lists, business plans, marketing plans, financial information, designs, drawing, specifications, models, software, source codes and object codes. Both parties will hold content and terms of this agreement confidential. During the term of this Agreement, and thereafter, Company shall not, without the prior written consent of Client, disclose to anyone any Confidential Information.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Entire Course Platform, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Within 24 hours after the end of the first live session enrollment in the course may be cancelled by the Client for a full refund. Thereafter no refund is applicable. Company reserves the right to withdraw access and participation to the course at any point in time and for any reason.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Entire Course Platform could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Entire Course Platform are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the Entire Course Platform links to Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Entire Course Platform shall be governed by the laws of the State California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.